Supplier Account Manager / Sustainability Champion Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supplier Account Manager / Sustainability Champion to join our team.
- Prepare innovative proposals to deliver new business opportunities;
- Show a willingness to adopt change and new initiatives;
- Negotiate each deal with the Supplier to achieve the best outcome for all parties;
- Actively drive and monitor platform supplier usage;
- Work with the Chief Commercial Officer to create innovative and engaging programs to support customer retention levels;
- Expand the existing supplier network;
- Managing the relationships with all of the Yume Suppliers (Manufacturers, farmers and wholesalers that list products on the Yume Platform).
- A qualification in business is preferred;
- Engaging communication and presentation skill;
- Experience in business development, sales or account management essential. FMCG related industry/sector will be highly regarded;
- Strong written communication skills and experience in developing pitches and proposals and BD Plans;
- A current driver’s licence – Essential;
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Proven ability to negotiate deals/contract and demonstrate an increase in sales growth;
- Experience in researching and identifying business-to-business opportunities.