Temporary Clinical Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Temporary Clinical Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Work with Accounting and study teams to review and monitor appropriate expenses against budget;
- Work with Accounting and study teams to review and monitor cost deviations;
- Maintain financial models and systems that drive financial budgeting decisions and the reporting process;
- Review and interpret clinical trial protocols for budgeting efficiency and alternative scenario modeling;
- Financial Responsibilities and Oversight;
- Clinical Research Study Budget Analysis;
- General Analytical;
- Review and develop new financial benchmarking metrics;
- Analyze multiple vendor proposals using a compare and contrast methodology;
- Assist with the processing of contracts utilizing a contract management system;
- Work with development teams to create ballpark study budgets for new clinical trials;
- Serve as a resource to study teams, investigators, and departments in clinical research financial matters;
- Assist Outsourcing Category Managers with the cost analytics to enable effective negotiation of statements of work for clinical trials.
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience in the biotech /pharmaceutical industry;
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to meet timelines is required;
- In depth knowledge of business analytical principles and methodologies to support clinical development;
- Experience with a variety of computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Expert Excel);
- Aptitude to integrate divergent information and develop comprehensive analytics for projects assigned;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelors Degree;
- Knowledge of clinical drug development process and operational aspects of clinical studies are required.