Research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use. May supervise the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Field Service Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our team.
- Ensure all spare parts are properly recorded, kept, and used;
- Work as part of a diverse team and be willing to contribute to the wider team and organisational goals on continual basis;
- Commissioning rotating and control equipment for upgrades on mining excavators;
- Work to ensure most cost-effective way to carry out repairs in the field to manage costs;
- Travel to and consistently provide highest level of customer service and support at different customer sites;
- Work with the team and Regional Service Manager to ensure there is continual improvement in our processes;
- Prepare Customer Feedback (CF) reports duly signed by customers and submit to our Global CAPA program;
- Performing breakdown and troubleshooting services;
- Presenting technical training sessions on rotating and control equipment for mining excavators;
- Support continuous improvements of the tier 1 and tier 2 knowledge bases;
- Ensure all service calls are handled in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the customer;
- Analytical reporting on installation base with client and internal reporting required;
- Executing planned maintenance tasks and control upgrade’s commissioning;
- Serve on an on-call roster to provide 24-hour, weekend and public holiday support to our customers both telephonically and on-site;
- Maintaining strong relationships with Mining Customers.
- CCNA certification;