Drill Fitter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drill Fitter to join our team.
- Technical guidance & field service support to operations personnel;
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems;
- Major repairs and servicing of all drilling and support equipment;
- Effective management of documentation and reporting as per client and company requirements;
- Ensure equipment is maintained safely and timely to minimise cost and increase productivity;
- Undertake necessary risk and pre-task assessments;
- Attending site emergency breakdowns.
- Highly skilled in diagnostics and fault finding, including use of computer diagnostic equipment;
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Able to work individually and in a team;
- EWP tickeT;
- Air Conditioning ticket;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Australian Recognized HD Trade Certificate;
- Working at heights ticket;
- Experience on DML series;
- Experience working in a mining environment doing FIFO;
- Trade Qualified as Heavy Duty Mechanic;
- Experienced and adapt to working in remote and hot site conditions;
- Hold a valid driver’s license – HR truck Licence is desirable;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate with people at all levels effectively;
- Solid history of working with mining equipment.