Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
- Troubleshooting reported issues;
- Optimising front end application performance;
- Provide feedback on the technical utility of implementing UI designs;
- Working with our web designer and other front/back end developers to produce high-quality interfaces and features;
- Building automated test cases.
- Experience working within an Agile environment;
- Understanding of cloud technology (AWS);
- You have 3+ years experience building production-level websites;
- C# / ASP.NET / .NET Core;
- Expertise in CMS platforms such as WordPress;
- React Native;
- Git and Atlassian Stack;
- You’re not just a coder – you’re someone who loves to wow users and give them a memorable and informative web experience;
- Laravel, PHP;
- Angular, Ionic Framework;
- Keeping up to date on new technologies in web development is a true hobby;
- Using data is second nature – you take inspiration from usage data and measure any changes you make to ensure it drove the intended results.