Junior Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Developer to join our team.
- Maintaining existing codebase and creating new front and back end modules, components, and services;
- increase the quality of our code, and enhance development pipelines;
- lead engineering design, and implementation to deliver new innovations and solutions for our customers;
- work with developers, designers, QA, and product managers to improve end to end product development process;
- remain current with market developments and recommend new technologies;
- engineering ownership of product modules, components, and services.
- experience with CICD using Jenkins, Bamboo and/ or CodeBuild/ CodePipeline;
- Experience in SQL Server programming;
- write clear, legible, secure and optimised code;
- Comprehensive understanding of software design principles;
- C# / Python / Java;
- Ember as a front-end framework;
- estimating development efforts;
- analysing business requirements;
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent is essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for Software development and innovation;
- exceptional at clear and frequent communication with local and remote teams;
- Github or Git;
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Delivery would be advantageous.