Software Engineer – 3D Graphics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Engineer – 3D Graphics to join our team.
- Developing 3D rendering pipeline, including managing system resources and performance;
- Designing and implementing interactive 3D elements of the user interface;
- Engage with team member and other stakeholders;
- Contribute to internal and external documentation such as design documents and user manuals;
- Implementing 3D graphics components of the analytics software;
- Delivering high quality, high performance and well documented code;
- Implement automated testing and develop manual testing procedures as appropriate;
- Translating engineering data into structures suitable for 3D rendering.
- 3+ years of software development experience with C++ and OpenGL shaders;
- Self motivated with a strong desire to ensure good outcomes for stakeholders;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in designing and developing user interfaces in a 3D context;
- Qualifications (Bachelor+) in software engineering, computer science or related field;
- Strong problem solving, mathematics and spatial reasoning skills;
- LiDAR mapping and/or SLAM;
- UE4, Unity or other game graphics engine;
- Work on both Windows and Linux;
- Surveying or GIS tools and software development;
- CAD software development;
- Video or image processing;
- Point clouds and 3D data analysis software.