Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
Civil Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civil Engineer to join our team.
- Manage a range of projects typically for residential or commercial use;
- Explain the project details to clients; and;
- Determine project costs by calculating labour, material and related costs;
- Prepare engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules;
- Comply with guidelines and regulations, including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Rights to work in Australia;
- Experience with tailings storage facilities necessary;
- 5+ years’ experience working civil engineering on mine sites required;
- Tertiary qualifications in Geotechnical/Civil Engineering;
- Exceptional Project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong decision making abilities.