Watch Specialist – Longines QVB Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Watch Specialist – Longines QVB to join our team.
- Collaborate with our Melbourne Service Centre in order to be advised about eventual delays;
- Daily reporting and reconciliations;
- Technical repairs such as battery changes, repairs on bracelets etc;
- Perform administrative tasks, such as repair registration & invoicing;
- Managing escalations;
- Meet & greet clients in line with Longines Boutique standards;
- Registration of services, clearly identifying service needs;
- Engage proactive customer follow up procedures advising clients of delays / updates;
- Provide first level of technical assistance and a detailed diagnosis of the timepiece to clients.
- Providing personalised service: knowledge of providing special services to clients based on their needs;
- Decisive, firm, courteous, customer oriented, can handle stress;
- Time and priority management skills;
- Technical aptitude with ability to follow technical instructions and guides;
- Dexterity and ability to work with tools;
- A work ethic that understands the importance of going above and beyond to satisfy the client and exceed their expectations;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.