The Watch Technician may require a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Repairs, cleans and adjusts watches. Being a Watch Technician relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. In addition, Watch Technician works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Watch Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Watch Technician to join our team.
- Rate/ magnetism check;
- Movement exchange;
- Partial services;
- Bracelet intervention or exchange;
- Regulation of mechanical movement;
- Quick repairs;
- Replacement of seals, crowns, pushers, battery etc;
- Quick battery and pressure test.
- Good communicator with team interaction;
- Knowledge of Quartz testing and Mechanical regulation;
- Drive for excellence, strive to improve;
- Ability to perform complete movement exchange of Quartz and Mechanical watches;
- Proficient in fault finding;
- Watchmaking apprenticeship course or minimum 2 years or relevant industry experience in a watchmaking company.