Fencing and gate installer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fencing and gate installer to join our team.
- General support duties ensuring other installers are always well prepared, supported and operating at maximum efficiency;
- Ensuring efficient processes are followed for the picking, loading, unloading, installation of products and materials;
- Delivering product and materials to site.
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Valid C class licence (manual);
- Fit and strong;
- Personable in nature;
- Experience welding and working with metal;
- Some experience with hand and power tools;
- Asbestos awareness certificate;
- Team player who has a genuine desire to help others;
- Understand and value the importance of great customer service;
- Working with vulnerable people card;
- Good communicator both oral and written;
- Trade Certificate;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic.