Architect – Observability Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Architect – Observability to join our team.
- Provide strategic and technical input that shapes the vision and mission of the wider SRE organization;
- Apply current and upcoming industry-leading observability trends, solutions and patterns;
- Lead the technical roadmap definition against the observability vision;
- Mentoring development teams in best-in-class processes and practices;
- Work with product-level architects to guide implementation and delivery at scale;
- Lead proof of concepts against the observability vision with an eye on fast impact.
- Deep understanding of data & systems, streaming and processing, storing and querying;
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams and drive change to lead complex technical initiatives to successful conclusion;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification;
- 10+ years of technical experience in software engineering;
- 5+ years as an enterprise software architect with demonstrated success in defining and driving software technical roadmaps.