Senior Back-End Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to join our team.
- Develop high performance features, services and algorithms;
- Experimenting with new technologies We’re always open to trialling something new;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code and lots of it;
- Contribute at every stage through the whole delivery life cycle, from inception to production, through to planning, development and testing,
- Living a real agile experience and being in control of your fate: contributing to the continuous improvement of the team;
- Translating your technical skills to influence other developers, product managers and senior managers to ensure the team understands the Tyro vision.
- RESTful API development experience. Bonus points for hands-on experience with event-driven architectures;
- Great eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility, approaching work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation;
- Collaborative approach with experience working in an Agile team environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- CI/CD deployments to AWS or other cloud environments;
- Solid understanding of software testing and quality assurance;
- Experience with various relational and non-relational databases;
- Proven experience with C# and .NET, ideally with exposure to .NET core and C# 8.0;
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability sector and community.