eforea spa therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a eforea spa therapist to join our team.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department;
- Books, changes and cancels appointments and up sells retail products;
- To ensure audio-visual equipment is well maintained and in good condition;
- To report any maintenance issues to Spa Team Leader;
- Accurately process all billing and posting for spa and retail services: report any overages and shortages to Spa Team Leader;
- Attending Hilton Trainings and monthly departmental meetings as required;
- Accurately explain spa treatment menu and packages to guests;
- Greet and welcome all incoming and outgoing guests and staff in accordance to Brand Standards;
- Ensure proper cleanliness of locker room, lounge, steam/sauna room, prep room and restrooms;
- Accurately schedule all massage reservations, changes, confirms and cancel massage reservations;
- Assist in all areas of the operations as requested by Spa Team Leader;
- To ensure that departmental operation budget is adhered to, maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses;
- Maintain the quality of service and overall appearance of locker areas, lounge area and restrooms;
- Provides friendly, attentive and efficient guest service from point of arrival to check out;
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel.
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.