Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
Solution Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Architect to join our team.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to translate business requirements into solution designs and technical specifications;
- Working in geographically distributed teams;
- Support the Business Development Lifecycle by serving as product SME both internally and externally;
- Support pre-sales activities (e.g. providing input on RFP responses);
- Demonstrated capabilities as a Solutions Architect, and/or Senior Project Manager;
- Prototyping, mock-ups and wireframes;
- Translating business requirements into functional system requirements by conducting complex/technical researching and analysis activities;
- Mentoring project team members in technical, data and delivery skills;
- Engaging with senior technical stakeholders and representing Quantexa as the technical authority within client organisations;
- Producing solution and infrastructure design and environment sizing for Quantexa’s platform and surrounding technologies;
- Interface with business/customers/partners to understand the scope and requirement;
- Ensure that projects comply with architecture standards;
- Working to feed requirements for product enhancements into the R&D team;
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance, expertise on ICT directions and support to Senior Managers, process and system owners;
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Working with Architecture teams and internal functional business teams to perform functional and technical architecture;
- Practical experience in Agile;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with a strong client focus;
- Oracle, and;
- Strong experience designing solutions based around cyber security;
- ESRI Suite;
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills;
- Overall 10+ years’ experience in implementing large packaged MS CRM applications;
- Experience with IDAM products;
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships;
- TIBCO EBX;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner;
- Extensive experience delivering solutions at an enterprise level;
- Strong time management, problem solving and negotiation skills.