Ochre Medical Centre Bruce
When Dorothea Mackellar wrote those words in 1904 (at age 19) Australia was a very different place, but we can still recognise the landscape and the beauty she referred to – what we at Ochre Health might do is change the last line to “The wide Ochre land for me!” for Ochre Health has truly changed the medical landscape in Australia over the past decade. When the two doctors, Ross Lamplugh and Hamish Meldrum, set Ochre Health up in 2002, they did so with a vision to create a small family-orientated business, selling their own stories of outback family bliss to attract like-minded doctors to Bourke in the far north west of New South Wales. Marketing the sunburnt country and improving healthcare across its very disparate environments became a passion and the company quickly expanded to include rural locations across New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory and Queensland. Today, having won government contracts to supply general practitioner super clinics to Grafton, Canberra and the Sunshine Coast, Ochre Health can truly state that it has improved healthcare immeasurably in our communities across Australia.
Our doctors benefit from:
- Open and flexible contract arrangements – None of our doctors have fixed terms in their contracts. They choose to stay with Ochre Health because they want to and share our passion for improving health outcomes.
- A commitment to education and training – Our doctors are supported in pursuing their own professional development and we are committed to providing centres of excellence for GP Registrars and medical students keen to start their careers.
- Full clinical autonomy – We believe our doctors should be allowed to practice their way. We provide the best software systems and operational support, that allows them to be the GP they always wanted to be.
- Nursing and Admin Support – We employ highly experienced nurses who assist our doctors with a wide range of medical tasks (Pap smears, CDM, care plans, …). Additionally, our dedicated Support Centre takes care of all other core business services, such as marketing, hiring, training and payroll.
- Mixed Billings – Our doctors have the ability to bill patients as they see fit, this is to allow them to truly focus on patient care.
Jobs at Ochre Medical Centre Bruce
Grafton 2460, NSW$280,000 - $320,000
The Opportunity We are looking for an experienced VR GP to work in the town of Grafton, located in coastal Northern NSW. This GP Superclinic is supported by dedicated CDM trained nurses, on site pathology, pharmacy and a wide variety of allied health professionals. The practice...
Lithgow 2790, NSW
The Opportunity We are looking for an experienced VR GP to work in our medical centre located in Lithgow, NSW. Ochre Medical Centre Lithgow is located on Main Street between the Commonwealth Bank and St George Bank, with Hopes Pharmacy located conveniently across the road...
Wollongong 2500, NSW$380,000 - $430,000
The Opportunity We are looking for an experienced VR GP to work in our medical centre located in Wollongong, NSW. This medical centre is supported by CDM trained nurses, as well as dedicated administrative, operational and marketing support. The medical centre is centrally...
Deniliquin 2710, NSW
...opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to bring their skills outback & make a real difference to the Riverina community of Deniliquin. Due to the recent departure of a GP, the new GP can expect to be busy from from day one, taking over an established patient base....
Parkes 2870, NSW
The Opportunity We are looking for an experienced VR GP to work in the town of Parkes, located in central west NSW. This well established medical centre has been servicing the Parkes community for well over 50 years. Our nursing team are available for immunisations, vaccinations...
...New South Wales hinterland, the Australian Capital Territory’s Canberra stands alone among Australia’s cities for its lush garden-city inspired... ...to bike traffic. Ochre Health’s locations cover a range of regions in the greater Canberra area, from the historic central district...
King Island Council, TAS
...The Opportunity This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to join our expanding practice on King Island, Tasmania. The successful applicant will work a minimum of 9 sessions in general practice each week and provide on-call services to...
...Recruitment Team for more information or to apply for a vacancy please select the ‘Apply’ button below. ****@*****.*** Telephone(***) ***-****On 04/03/2015 / / Comments Off on GP Positions – UK & Ireland to Australia...
NZ to Australia
Working as a General Practitioner in Australia has never been easier. The team at Ochre Health have supported many New Zealand General Practitioners... .../01/2015 / / Comments Off on NZ to Australia – General Practitioner & GP Hospital Positions...
North East Tasmania
...Practitioners interested in working in Tasmanian’s breathtaking North-East region. Ochre Health are one of the primary healthcare... ...have a number of vacancies across these locations. The Location Tasmania’s North-East region boasts some of the state’s most popular draw...