...range of local and international clients. We have a rare and exciting permanent opportunity for a nearly qualified Australian Patent Attorney or a registered Patent Attorney up to Associate level to join our successful practice in the heart of Sydney. Experienced Trainee Attorneys...
..., with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
A rare and exciting opportunity now exists for a qualified patent attorney to join our successful Medical Technology practice in Sydney. Our Medical Technology practice represents an extensive and impressive...
...institutions and large multinational corporations.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a pro-active, experienced trade mark lawyer or attorney, preferably with 2-4 years PQE, to join our busy team in Melbourne. If you are looking to enhance your career and thrive within a...
Cairns Region, QLD$69332 - $76238
Mandatory qualifications, conditions and requirements
• Applicants are required to nominate an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted within the community as a referee to support their ability to meet the key responsibilities.
...our clients to create strategies with high commercial impact.
A rare and exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Patent Attorney to join our successful Engineering practice in Perth. We are looking for an ambitious team player, preferably with about 3-5 years’ post...
Brisbane Western Suburbs$78747 - $86000
Assessment and measurement of psychosocial and rehabilitation needs and preparation of reports to relevant authorities.
Provide evidence based intervention to assist with mental health symptomology and behaviours of concern, including management of suicide/self-harm risk...
Wide Bay-Burnett$58638 - $65384
• Provide timely, high quality advice and support to Youth Justice in relation to financial, human and physical resources and activities.
• Provide support and on-the-job mentoring to A02 administrative staff and trainees.
• Provide administrative...
Brisbane Southern Suburbs$50613 - $53770
Youth Justice Service Centre delivers Youth Justice services to young people, their families and the community in partnership with stakeholders. The role of the Youth Worker is to provide supervision and support to young people subject to a youth justice intervention.
The Attorney-General's Department delivers programs and policies to maintain and improve Australia's law and justice framework. Through the Australian Government Solicitor (AGS), we provide legal services to the Commonwealth (including legal advice and representation...
Sunshine Coast, QLD$80349 - $87333
• Overseeing and undertaking investigations into possible breaches of legislation administered by the Office of Fair Trading.
• Monitoring a wide range of marketplace and industry activity for compliance with legislation and initiating corrective action...
...FPA Patent Attorneys, a premier Australian patent attorney firm, is seeking to appoint atrainee patent attorney with a PhD in Physics, to join ourMelbourne office.
Most graduates we talk to have never considered a career as a Patent Attorney. This is an exciting career option...
Our client is a highly successful national Commercial law firm which due to continued growth now has a new opportunity for a Senior Intellectual Property Lawyer to join the team.
The successful applicant will work on the protection and commercialisation...
Ipswich 4305, QLD$114289 - $120879
• Provide strategic and operational direction, support and expert advice to team members in accordance with procedures, objectives and performance standards adopted by OIR, to ensure investigations meet requisite standards of quality, timeliness...
North West Queensland$58573 - $86000
• Work effectively within a statutory environment to manage the dual roles of monitoring young offenders’ compliance with court orders and intervening to address issues that place them at risk of re-offending.
• Pro-actively work to reduce re-offending...
Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs$129227 - $163039
...client billing of the team.
- Act as an expert source of advice to team members on complex and sensitive legal matters.
- Brief the Attorney-General in relation to urgent or key issues.
- Prepare and submit urgent Cabinet and ministerial submissions.
- Conduct and/or...
Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs$78747 - $86000
...projects, including liaising with Parliamentary Counsel
• Undertake research and assist in providing policy advice on matters within the Attorney-General’s portfolio responsibilities
• Prepare and assist in the preparation of briefings, submissions, correspondence and/or other...
Brisbane Western Suburbs$63004 - $72761
Manage and provide leadership to a team of correctional officers
* Manage a team of correctional officers and provide leadership to ensure the provision of services to offenders
* Ensure that day to day operations occur in accordance with relevant legislative requirements...
Central West, QLD$91555 - $98635
Looking for urban convenience with a country feel? Why not consider Emerald; the regional centre of Central Queensland. Emerald is famous for its warm climate, national parks and sapphire-producing fields.
We offer excellent employee benefits including:
• annual $5,000...
As an independent and impartial visitor, you will be required to attend a correctional centre once a month to interview prisoners, investigate their complaints and, where possible, seek to resolve them. Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required to perform...
Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs$103154 - $110613
• Support the Manager, Electrical Licensing to develop the regulatory strategy, framework and operations for electrical licensing administration in Queensland to ensure electrical safety and licensing outcomes meet stakeholder and public expectations ...