Auditing & Compliance
Brisbane Inner City
Job ad reference
Permanent / Full Time
Posted 1 day ago
Legal Lawyer - IP / Trademark
First class client base
Exciting and dynamic group
Competitive remuneration offered
Leading firm seeking a front end IP lawyer who is able to hit the ground running and take ownership of this pivotal...
The business support officer assists to manage the key administrative functions of the Office of the Regional Director by ensuring services are provided in a confidential, timely and professional manner. The role provides high level support to both the Coordinator, Regional...
...parliamentary supporting documentation;
• Research and analyse justice policy issues and provide policy advice on matters within the Attorney-General's portfolio responsibilities;
• Prepare briefings, submissions, ministerial and departmental correspondence and/or other...
Only accepting applications from Registered (Qualified) Patent Attorneys.
About FB Rice
FB Rice is a top tier, multi-award winning, intellectual property firm, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney Perth and Brisbane. At FB Rice we look to recruit the best IP professionals...
Permanent / Full Time
Posted 1 week ago
Legal Lawyer - IP / Trademark
True flexibility - work hard and then go home
Aus/NZ Attorney candidates encouraged to apply
Young gun partners keen to ensure an incredible culture
An opportunity exists to join a private boutique...
- Effectively manage the Transcript Coordination Team to achieve business objectives through the development, implementation and continuous improvement of administrative and operational processes
- Prepare reports, documentation and recommendations...
• Assist the Manager, Procurement in delivering high quality procurement advice and services covering: procurement planning activities; sourcing documentation development, release and evaluation processes; and contract negotiation and formation.
•Provision of high level client...
• Undertake reactive and proactive compliance and licensing related activities in relation to legislation administered by the OLGR
• Represent the OLGR at industry and community forums
• Prepare reports and submissions and make recommendations relating...
...clients to create strategies with high commercial impact.
We have a rare and exciting permanent opportunity for a registered Patent Attorney (from recently qualified to Senior Associate level) to join our successful practice in our Sydney or Brisbane office. Experienced Trainee...
The role supports the effective operation of key justice services in Queensland and the development of new and innovative approaches to service delivery. The role has a strong focus on identifying opportunities for change and continuous improvement in the operation of current...
• Advise the Executive Director and General Managers on strategic policy and operational trends and issues within the liquor and gaming industry that could impact upon government, legislation, or be contrary to the public interest.
• Actively contribute...
• High level ability to project manage operational improvements in a complex justice services delivery setting through stages of development, coordination, implementation and evaluation.
• High level ability to develop, implement and manage organisational...
• Manage the Directorate.
• Provide expert, comprehensive and timely strategic advice and support to the E.D. on key issues impacting SDLCS operations and strategic objectives.
• Undertake projects of a complex, sensitive or contentious nature as ...
• Represent the Transcript Coordination Team as the first point of contact when responding to transcript requests and enquiries by providing prompt, competent, consistent and courteous service via telephone and email.
• Undertake the ordering and distribution...
• Accurate word processing and typing.
• Diary management, organising meetings/conferences including preparation, distribution of agendas, minutes and other material. Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation.
• Prepare briefs and documents and attend to routine correspondence...
...defamation and telco infrastructure.
We are currently looking to recruit an Intellectual Property (Trade Mark) Trade Mark Attorney / Paralegal to provide support to a team of partners and associates. A candidate with experience in Trade Mark Law and/or qualifications...
Our purpose is to achieve a just and secure society.
Our department is the central policy and coordinating element of the Attorney-General's portfolio and provides advice to the Attorney-General.
Our department provides legal services, including constitutional...
• Ability to learn and understand legislation, judicial protocols, policies and procedures and understand the relationship to their work.
• High level of organisational skills in order to co-ordinate and schedule meetings, seminars, training, conferences and travel.
• As a member of the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) of Crown Law, contribute to the strategic direction of the Practice including setting the appropriate values and ensuring that these are adhered to.
• Make good but often difficult decisions based...