Truss Plant Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Truss Plant Operator to join our team.
- Participate in plant stock takes;
- Work with team to reach production budgets;
- Understand and follow company procedures;
- Report any machine or tool faults;
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping;
- High awareness of site safety and duty of care for team, staff and site visitors;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Production of wall, floor and roof trusses and frames;
- Ensure production is accurate and produced on time;
- Open and close plant when required.
- Experience in labour, mechanical, production work preferred;
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Able to do hard, repetitive work;
- Ability to read and interpret plans;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team;
- Strong understanding of WHS requirements;
- Forklift licence, White Card and First Aid certificate are desirable;
- Fit and healthy;
- Previous truss and frame experience preferred;
- Can take direction and follow instructions;
- Current drivers licence.