Sanitation Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sanitation Officer to join our team.
- Manages the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program onboard the vessel;
- Maintains an accurate and updated inventory of pesticides, chemicals and traps associated with IPM;
- Support ship’s corrective actions with the Fleet Hotel-F&B Food Safety & Sanitation Officer to ensure prompt and appropriate resolution.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, strong management/leadership skills;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Ability to interpret and execute relevant Public Health information;
- Bachelor degree in Public Health, Environmental Health, the Biological Science or a closely related F&B field;
- Shipboard experience in implementing Public Health programs and procedures may serve as substitute for education requirements;
- Candidate must have at least three years of experience with Public Health or Environmental Health systems.