Bottling Supervisor/Maintenance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bottling Supervisor/Maintenance Manager to join our team.
- Supervision of a small production team, ensuring KPI targets are being met whilst ensuring product quality is not compromised;
- Coordination of the smooth and efficient production of the bottling line, according to the manufacturing schedule;
- Ensuring strict adherence to the companys safety and quality protocols;
- Assessment and prioritisation of breakdown service requirements;
- Development and implementation of robust preventative maintenance schedules;
- Regular reporting and recording of data for Quality Assurance purposes.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and implementation of preventative maintenance programs;
- Have the ability to cope and work with disruption and adapt to changing priorities;
- Have high level problem solving and attention to detail skills;
- Be a proven team member who can maintain effective working relationships with colleagues;
- Sound knowledge of general business operations, policies, procedures and processes;
- A maintenance role, ideally with food production equipment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Understanding of production KPIs;
- Forklift licence and experience essential.