Assistant Purser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Purser to join our team.
- Provides accurate information and answers to guest / crew questions, requests or concerns;
- Displays exceptional listening skills, strong communication and organizational skills and genuine social skills;
- Assists the Guest Services Manager or Crew Manager in preparing guest / Crew documentation or reconciling various charges as required;
- Maintains the utmost level of professionalism with respect to appearance and demeanor at all times;
- Nurtures and develops the Guest Services team through meaningful one on one coaching sessions and targeted team trainings;
- Conducts periodic route cause analysis to identify operational improvements, always seeking opportunities to elevate the guest experience;
- Completes end of contract evaluations for direct reports.
- Proficiency in the use of computer based programs;
- Supervisory experience is preferred;
- Fantastic attitude and a natural love and ability for dealing with complex issues in a guest facing environment;
- Graduate of a recognized hotel or business school OR 1 year experience as Front Desk receptionist;
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.