Aircraft Refueller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Aircraft Refueller to join our team.
- Complete routine checks to ensure the defence facility and fuel is maintained to the highest standards;
- Report safety concerns to the team and promote a safe work environment;
- Be available for deployments due to Defence exercises or company holiday relief;
- Undertake further training to satisfy client requirements;
- Liaison with stakeholders within the airport to ensure fuel delivery to all users is achieved without delay;
- Complete fuel farm operator level maintenance as required or directed by Leading Hand, Supervisor or the BFQCO;
- Actively participate in Broadspectrum’s vision to include safety, quality, customer service and environment as a culture and a way of doing business;
- Carry out minor maintenance on the refuelling fleet, in accordance with instructions from vehicle diesel mechanics and the leading hand;
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections including FQC checks;
- Attend training and development to assist with multi-skilling and personal growth;
- Ensure competency skills and licences are maintained and attend appropriate training;
- Liaison with base user units or visiting aircrew regarding scheduling of refuelling/de-fuelling;
- Receive and direct customer complaints and/or queries;
- Conduct HSE Site Inspections, Safety Observations and promote safety in the workplace;
- Ensure refuelling tanker record keeping and documentation is fully maintained.
- Driving excellent Risk and HSEQ performance and promote a positive HSE culture in the workplace;
- Fuel Quality Control Qualification;
- Heavy Rigid Licence;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in aircraft refuelling or similar flight line services;
- Bulk dangerous goods driver licence.