Security Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Officer to join our team.
- Writing Incident Reports;
- Contribute to a strategic approach to the security department;
- Maintaining effective relationships with external and internal customers and;
- Maintaining security of the premise – both property and personnel;
- Ensuring patron adherence to entry regulations;
- Managing intoxicated patrons;
- Adhering to Panthers policies and procedures & legislative requirements.
- Previous experience as a Security Officer, preferably within the hospitality/Club industry, is essential;
- Ability to manage high pressure situations;
- Current Driver’s Licence as you may be required to complete off site tasks such as a bus driver and car park patrol;
- Strong attention to detail, tact and diplomacy;
- Strong customer service focus and exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- A current 1AC Security License, First Aid, RSA and RCG qualifications and.