The Security Guard I periodically patrols related areas examining doors, windows, and gates to ensure that they are properly secured. Responsible for the security and order of buildings, grounds or other work sites. Being a Security Guard I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Being a Security Guard I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Security Guard Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Guard to join our team.
- Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained;
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention;
- Run routine inspections of the hotel premises;
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel;
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel.
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement;
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent personal presentation.