Social Research Interviewers Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Research Interviewers to join our team.
- Conversing with diverse groups in the community about challenging and sensitive issues;
- Conducting surveys on a range of topics and issues including National Health, Community Attitudes, Immigration and Graduate Satisfaction;
- Calling members of the community to gain their interest and encourage participation in our research.
- MUST be available to work 3 evenings per week (4:30 – 8:30pm) as well as 1 weekend day (11:00am – 5:00pm) – this is a position requirement;
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold valid Australian working rights.