Senior Product Manager, New Indication Launch Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Product Manager, New Indication Launch Marketing to join our team.
- Flawless Brand strategy execution as it applies to HCP marketing and educational event marketing;
- Manage all promotional activities within corporate and industry guidelines for ethics and compliance;
- For all initiatives, whenever possible, establish ways to measure impact, report results, and adjust plans accordingly;
- Identify issues that could potentially create barriers to patient flow/access and provide solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent life-sciences qualification required;
- Proven experience working with and managing external partners, including advertising and communications agencies;
- Proven experience in partnering with field teams;
- This position will require up to 30% travel in the US;
- Minimum 5-6 years marketing experience in the biopharmaceutical industry;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and act creatively to develop and lead innovative brand strategies and tactics.