Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Scheduler to join our team.
- Scheduling all jobs urgently;
- Work closely with Estimating, Design, Drafting and Construction departments;
- Negotiate with suppliers and trades;
- Arranging for all materials to go to site;
- Work closely with a Senior Scheduler;
- Arranging costings, quotations & take off quantities.
- Completion of the NDIS Orientation Module;
- Current Police Check;
- Experience in rostering or scheduling;
- Current First Aid & CPR Training;
- Current Employee Working with children’s check.