Office Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Coordinator to join our team.
- Work closely with the building manager, maintenance and security to ensure processes and systems are maintained;
- Preparation and planning for Board and Committee meetings;
- Providing administrative and on the ground support for AEGN events;
- Deliver high standards or customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Perform front of house duties on office reception;
- Assist with general office communications & organise meeting rooms;
- Assist the Office Leader with tasks including, but not limited to, seating plans and monitoring office equipment needs;
- Maintain stationary supplies & book travel for executive members;
- Servicing members, offering accurate advice and maintaining the database;
- Answering calls & emails from clientele and take messages when appropriate;
- Diary management and management of inbox;
- Assist with HR administration duties when required;
- Drive continuous improvement in administrative processes and systems;
- OHS support in organising first aid training, relevant signage and organising ergonomic assessments;
- Office and facilities management including insurances, IT support and travel coordination.
- Impeccable organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong skills in Office 365 and knowledge of SharePoint and Zoom;
- Initiative and are skilled at anticipating the needs of those you support;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work.