Office Co-ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Maintain office equipment, and order supplies;
- Assist with managing the social media and website (training provided);
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of Disability Voices Tasmania and supporting the communications strategy;
- Respond to enquiries from members and others;
- Maintain effective records and filing systems, including a membership and asset register;
- Perform invoice coding and submit invoices for payment.
- High-level competency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- High-level event organising and co-ordination skills;
- Excellent communication skills in working with people with differing communication styles and needs;
- Evidence of a commitment to promoting the rights of people with disability;
- Experience in working in an office and maintaining organisational systems;
- Experience in Mind Your Own Business (MYOB) software or willingness to develop skills in that area (training is available in-house);
- Experience in working to a management group in a membership-based organisation.