Inbound Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inbound Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Document feedback and complaints;
- Answer inbound calls;
- Process customer orders;
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required;
- Process customer enquiries;
- Updating the customer database;
- Monitor email inbox.
- Professional, positive and friendly phone manner;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships;
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn and champion new CRM systems;
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a call centre environment;
- Strong team player with keenness to learn;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Exceptional customer service skills.