Front Office All Rounder Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front Office All Rounder to join our team.
- Assist in the Executive Lounge;
- Ensure all Lobby, Pool and Public Areas are always well presented;
- Ensure all Pantries are fully stocked;
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests;
- Deliver guest amenities to rooms;
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment;
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features;
- Work closely with the Laundry and Housekeeping to ensure all Rooms are fully presented prior to Guest arrival;
- Concierge activities;
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage;
- Check in and check out;
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team;
- Current drivers licence;
- Positive attitude and communication skills;
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service.