Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Executive Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Assistant to join our team.
- General administrative tasks;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Directors and staff;
- Undertake administration and procurement to support the team;
- Answering phones and screening calls;
- Maintain systems for recording and storing information;
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other print material;
- Maintain database and calendar management;
- maintaining the Standards & Integrity Register of Matters;
- Ability to pay attention to detail, maintain a flexible and resourceful approach to effectively multi-task and manage workload;
- Assisting with all ad hoc administration duties;
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed;
- Handle any event management for the office including Christmas parties, social events and conferences;
- Providing day to day assistance to the CEO, travel and meeting coordination;
- Coordination of meetings, teleconferences and organising venues.
- Ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at varying levels;
- Is able to identify high priority problems or issues, and demonstrates a sense of urgency in addressing them;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and grow relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- DHS – Working with Children check (or ability to gain);
- Project management of intermediate complexity;
- DCSI Disability Clearance (or ability to gain);
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office including word and powerpoint;
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Skill and experience in office administration including management of workflow;
- Previous technology industry a plus;
- Proven capacity to work in a collaborative manner and with sensitivity to a variety of stakeholders;
- Advanced organisational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities efficiently and effectively;
- Extensive experience managing the diary of a CEO with a significant external and internal activity schedule.