Customer Service Representatives Customer service representatives interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and answer questions.
Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Data entry;
- Required to work to call centre based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures;
- Resolve simple sale enquiries and refer customers with complex financial needs to specialists within the Bank;
- Other routine administrative tasks;
- Helping customers process orders;
- First point in contact between Zimmermann’s Online business and its customers;
- General administration;
- General office duties including stationary orders and equipment maintenance;
- Inbound and outbound communication regarding repairs;
- Answer customer queries related to prices and stock availability;
- Responding to customer enquiries by phone and email;
- Assist with the booking of international shipping;
- Deal with inbound phone calls related to order tracking, shipping details and order status;
- Professionally troubleshoot customer issues over the phone;
- Communicate with customers in regards to transport and delivery issues.
- Have flexible, open availability, with the potential to be rostered on day and night shifts and on weekends;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Bilingual language is an advantage;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Computer literacy with particular use of Microsoft Office, Internet, Apparel21, Zendesk and Magento;
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction;
- High attention to detail.