Compile, compute, and record billing, accounting, statistical, and other numerical data for billing purposes. Prepare billing invoices for services rendered or for delivery or shipment of goods.
Bookkeeper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner;
- Develop and continuously improve standard procedures for processing and recording store transactional data;
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations;
- Maintenance of good records;
- End to end accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Preparing inter entity transactions;
- Processing of all creditor and debtor invoices;
- Payroll for 10 employees;
- Liaising with our accounts payable person and other staff;
- Other ad-hoc accounting tasks as required;
- Data entry;
- Superannuation payments;
- Routine reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions;
- Payroll and leave processing;
- General administrative tasks.
- Relevant work experience in applicable industry;
- The ability to build manage and maintain client relationships;
- Experience with not-for-profits preferred;
- Advanced user of Xero/MYOB;
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate of strong to deliver to expectations of requirements;
- Worked across all payroll and tax functions;
- CA/CPA Qualified preferred;
- Working knowledge of Xero;
- Completion of Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (or higher);
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail;
- Solid experience with MYOB;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient excel skills;
- You must have an advanced working knowledge of MYOB;
- A strong attention to detail is essential.