Team Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Team Administrator to join our team.
- Calendar management, travel coordination and expense reconciliation across the team;
- Provide expense and diary assistance to Directors;
- Assist the Financial Planners with all administrative duties;
- Provide site administration coverage for site administration annual leave and extended/unplanned leave requirements;
- Arrange Onboarding/Offboarding requirements for new and departing staff;
- Arrange travel for Brisbane based RCCP staff as per Origin Energy Travel Policy, Procedure and Directives;
- General administration Oracle Purchase Orders;
- Manage external learning requirements for RCCP field based staff;
- Processing invoices, PO’s as well as spreadsheet maintenance;
- Assisting with event and sponsorship management;
- Occasional ad hoc travel to the Reedy Creek site will be required. This will involve being based at the site camp;
- Extensive diary and travel management;
- Liaising with the ATO;
- Provide general administration support to the Brisbane based RCCP team;
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products most importantly, O365 suite of products and Outlook;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team environment to ensure deadlines are met;
- Professionalism and confidentiality evidenced by prompt and courteous resolution of enquiries;
- Highly motivated person, with Administration experience;
- Demonstrated skill and flexibility in prioritising and handling tight deadlines and constantly changing priorities whilst managing highest standards;
- Demonstrated IT systems and process improvement capability;
- Proven experience in identifying issues in existing procedures and seeking better ways of working.