Sustainability and Social Compliance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sustainability and Social Compliance Manager to join our team.
- Monthly and Annual sustainability reports;
- Take control of the development, implementation, promotion and monitoring of environment strategies within the organization;
- Work with sourcing team to identify risks and opportunities within the supply chain around social impact and the environment;
- Be responsible for the delivery and execution of our core values as documented in our Sustainability Statement;
- Work closely and engage with stakeholders to ensure the business is in line to meet corporate social and environmental impact goals;
- Continually research and be abreast of new standards, sustainability innovations and changing industry standards;
- Identify opportunities of positive impact.
- Strong project management skills;
- Knowledge of the ISO 20.400.org Sustainable Procurement methodology guidelines;
- Degree qualified in Environmental Studies;
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level of emotional intelligence and passion for your field;
- Understanding of garment material and finished goods manufacturing;
- Understanding of best sustainability procurement practices.