State Sales & Business Development Manager QLD Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a State Sales & Business Development Manager QLD to join our team.
- Coach, support and train sales representatives to facilitate increased sales and presentation skills;
- Work closely with the Wholesales Sales Manager to cross promote and build wholesale market share;
- Manage and report on all sales and sales team activities;
- Provide reliable and consistent first class customer service;
- Monitor competitor activity and review market analysis;
- Develop and nurture profitable long term relationships with new and existing customers, including electrical contractors, architects and specifiers;
- Manage branch functions and activities to budgeted profits and margins;
- Oversee efficient and effective warehouse operations and inventory management;
- Coach and advise dealers and distributors on sales techniques, advertising and promotional activities;
- Continuously review products and inventory.
- Previous experience of delivering results in an environment undertaking cultural change;
- High level negotiation skills;
- Proven success in driving improved service levels;
- Proven sales leadership and key account management skills;
- Proven people management skills, mentoring and coaching;
- Strong process planning and implementation skills;
- A successful track record in developing a high performance sales team.