Sr. Manager, Technical Client Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Manager, Technical Client Services to join our team.
- Define vision, strategy and team goals for the organisation;
- Solution development and vendor management/monitoring vendor performance;
- Measure and maintain high customer satisfaction scores that will eventually lead to customer retention and adoption;
- Drive key innovation, automation and efficiencies;
- Ensure effective and efficient management of day to day operations;
- Measure and meet all important metrics for the organisation; build mechanisms to identify best practices and standardise their use;
- Direct management of the managers for teams of customer support, data analysts and technical account specialists/managers;
- Available for on-call rotation on partner concerns;
- Work autonomously with a strong bias for action to deliver on business growth requirements and departmental goals.
- Experience with Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Tag Implementation platforms, and Integrations;
- Experience working with outsourcing vendors and technology partners;
- 10+ years’ industry experience with knowledge of the Online Advertising/ Programmatic Ad-serving industry;
- Experience with recurring revenue business and managing multiple clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience presenting to large audiences and executives;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading support and operations teams for a technology platform in a client facing capacity.