Social Media and Digital Communications Offer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media and Digital Communications Offer to join our team.
- Monitor and track social media activity, providing powerful analytics and reporting;
- Create and curate engaging accessible content;
- Execution of ongoing digital marketing and social media across a wide range of channels;
- Plan and write compelling copy for newsletters, social media, brochures, websites etc;
- Develop and grow online engagement, ensuring appropriate tone, aesthetic and accessibility of content;
- Website development and maintenance;
- Provide video production support to the Leader of Media Production, including pre-production research, bookings and on the day support with equipment.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite; Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and Audition highly regarded;
- Proven ability to monitor and report on digital analytics with a focus on making recommendations to ensure ongoing improvements;
- Sound problem solving capabilities, the ability to work independently, determine and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Experience using Google Analytics;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, media studies or a related discipline is desirable;
- Solid knowledge and experience in Facebook Ads;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Ability and experience with developing, delivering and implementing engaging paid and organic social media campaigns.