SEO Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEO Account Manager to join our team.
- Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested by the SEO Senior Account Manager;
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy;
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team – new ways of working, continuous process improvement;
- Set and implement client SEO strategy in tangent with the Client Service Managers in order to increase profit;
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities;
- Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team;
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally;
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the Director of Search and sales team.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in SEO Marketing;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data;
- A clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of SEO;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Thrives working in a team environment;
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task;
- A mathematical and analytical mind;
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines;
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience;
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management.