Senior Facilities Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to join our team.
- Monitor Planned Preventive Maintenance plan in conjunction with local laws, regulations, and standards;
- Comply with all requirements of the contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Be responsible for the structure of the team and manage any recruitment or performance management issues in-line with processes and procedures;
- Work towards a pro-active approach to all property related services with a view of adding value wherever possible;
- Site visits;
- Deliver tangible saving through services that improve productivity, sustainably and flexibility to our stakeholders;
- Building Compliance;
- Fire Services;
- Provide regular reporting as required;
- Contractor management;
- Tenant Management;
- OPEX and CAPEX budget management.
- Confident in the management and co-ordination of complex property matters involving multiple stakeholders;
- Significant proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset;
- Appropriate diploma, work based experience or trade background;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Exposure of banking specific WH&S and Security systems and practices would be highly advantageous;
- Strong drive to achieve best in class business and service outcomes;
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment.