Senior Business Security Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Business Security Manager to join our team.
- Collaborate and integrate security practices, techniques and methods across all security teams to enable management reporting;
- Work in a highly collaborative manner within the Security Architecture, Security Consulting to continuously improve the functions maturity;
- Collaborate and engage with business stakeholders and peers in security teams to elicit security requirements for future technologies and practices,
- Working knowledge of globally & nationally accepted security standards;
- Experience in security governance, risk and compliance in large technical diverse organisations;
- Experience with developing stakeholder relationships and overseeing the delivery of security solutions;
- Business Analyst certification such as CBAP or equivalent or Lean Six Sigma certifications with Black Belt;
- Experience with control frameworks such as ISO27000;
- Experience with process modelling tools such as Signavio;
- Understanding of the value chain throughout security design (protection and detection) and implementation across a complex technology environment;
- Any Industry recognised security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM desirable;
- An effective and efficient communicator with good leadership skills.