Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
- Analyse the market and territory to identify potential opportunities;
- Have previous experience talking to C-suite executives;
- Follow up on leads, cold-call if needed;
- Contribute to the formulation of sales strategies;
- Ensure positive customer experiences and satisfaction is achieved;
- Managing the sales process from lead generation to close – outbound telemarketing activities, meetings, proposals;
- Manage and maintain regular call cycles;
- Maintain a target list ensuring this is reviewed and updated regularly;
- Maintain and build strong relationships with agents and trade partners;
- Work with the Director of Sales to update and implement the Annual Sales Plan and implementation strategy;
- Have a complete understanding of the Hotels sales vision, its products, services, rate structure and revenue budget;
- Collaborate with teams to solve problems;
- Identify and report on trends with the trade and consumer markets;
- Identify new sales opportunities and strategies to increase brand exposure and conversions;
- Prepare, review and submit Request for Proposal documents as per the Sales Plan, in line with the RFP season.
- Skilled in use Excel, CRM, estimation software tools or similar;
- Minimum 4 years of digital sales experience, with a deep understanding of online video;
- Manage probability, opportunities, gross profit for sales team targets;
- Reliable in attendance and reporting and as a brand ambassador;
- Leadership, sales team management and coaching skills;
- Basic understanding of viewability and data tags;
- Knowledge of ad sales CRM platforms;
- Strong client relationship management skills, sales experience;
- Focused on Operational Health, Safety, Environment & Conduct;
- Understanding of traditional Sales Estimation / Sales Team Management Methodology;
- Experience in estimation/sales. Joinery or cabinet making experience;
- Highly computer literate, able to compose professional documents;
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills;
- Excellent communicator, proactive work ethic, avoids shortcuts;
- Results focused for sales targets, sales strategy.