Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Sales Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Director to join our team.
- Work with the biggest e-commerce companies in the region (Tier One/enterprise focus);
- Devise strategies on how to fulfill the client’s needs and acquire new business;
- Lead the strategic and financial planning process for retail & eRetail Sales to align with Global long-term plans;
- Develop & execute an Omni Channel strategy in retail and eRetail channels;
- L ead new business development activities and white space exploration in retail & eRetail;
- Foster co-operation, communication, and commitment among team. Encourage collaboration within and across organizational boundaries;
- Partner with technical and account management teams;
- Monitor team performance, provide ongoing feedback, and apply clear, consistent performance standards aligned with sales goals;
- Managing and strengthening existing client relationship;
- Deliver high levels of quality customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction;
- New business development – RFX management, identifying new business to closure;
- D evelop and coach a strong sales & Omni channel team;
- Deal with C-level officers on the client-side directly.
- Experienced in selling Information Security products;
- Experience in working with multicultural and globally distributed teams is a major advantage;
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. However, a combination of both education and experience will be considered;
- Experienced in selling IT solutions to enterprise and with increased responsibility within a well-established organization;
- ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- a minimum of 3-years sales experience in a B2B environment;
- interest in digital marketing/ e-commerce;
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities;
- understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing;
- solid network in e-commerce and/or classified industry and nice to have network across agencies;
- persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the middleware/software sales segment.