Sales Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team.
- Reporting back to the sales team, or clients, on any issues or delays on orders;
- Liaise with client advisors and solicitors in relation to the exchange, variations and settlement processes;
- Creating production packs for the factory;
- Expediting orders;
- Management of accounts (PO’s, Receipt of goods, invoicing, credits etc), customer ranges and pre-orders;
- Monitor and manage the status of sales contracts;
- Scheduling training sessions;
- Provide all reporting as requested;
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries;
- Adhering to OHS policy;
- Assisting with general office administration;
- Data entry;
- Producing and sending out quotes;
- Communicating these orders to the workshop and liaising with them throughout the job;
- Completing general administration and reception tasks.
- strong communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Prior experience in a similar industry is desirable;
- Team player;
- Ability to show initiative and be adaptable;
- Willingness to learn.