Risk managers control financial risk by using strategies to limit or offset the probability of a financial loss or a company’s exposure to financial uncertainty. Among the risks they try to limit are those that stem from currency or commodity price changes.
Risk Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Risk Manager to join our team.
- Working across both an operational and technology risk landscape;
- Providing insight, oversight and challenge to business activities as well as new initiatives and transformational changes within the business;
- Working collaboratively with the Compliance function and Internal Audit lead to ensure adequate risk based coverage across the Group;
- Managing the execution of the Group Risk Management Framework and continuously improving the function;
- Preparing risk management reporting for Senior Management and the Board.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with Payment industry or card acquiring / issuing schemes;
- Experience in portfolio management and credit risk reporting;
- Familiar with applicable local regulations across the region;
- 5 years and above relevant experience in business underwriting / financial analysis.