Return to Work Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Return to Work Coordinator to join our team.
- Prepare individual return to work plans, ensuring to take into account each employees capacity;
- Work with case managers to achieve desired return to work outcomes;
- Accompany employees to doctors’ appointments as the employer representative;
- Action return to work requests as received and coordinate compensation requirements;
- Plan, develop and implement proactive injury management and rehabilitation strategies for injured workers;
- Coordinate receipt of all claim forms and ensure timely completion of forms for registration with insurance providers.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Company benefits and incentives – including up to 5 weeks’ annual leave for full-time employees and discounted private health insurance;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Supportive and friendly team environment.