Restaurant Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team.
- Assisting in delivering a high level of customer service and experience for all our guests;
- Participate in safe work practices in the workplace and use equipment safely;
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in delivering on the job training and coaching for all trainees;
- Assisting with the supervising of bar and wait staff to ensure they adhere to and comply with venue policies and procedures;
- Liaising with event coordinators, senior management, kitchen and floor staff, suppliers and contractors;
- Assisting with overseeing venue setup and maintaining a high standard of organization and cleanliness;
- Assisting with staff training;
- Motivate and guide trainees and casual staff to work productively;
- Communicate service standards through pre-service briefing with staff;
- Prepare restaurant floor for lunch and dinner service to a high standard;
- Assist Restaurant Supervisor & Event Coordinator with events and catering;
- Delegating of tasks and follow up to ensure that tasks have been completed in accordance with standards;
- Knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) system, assisting with maintenance of data.
- Must have proven experience in similar role supervising a team;
- Must be available weekends;
- Demonstrated success in increasing food and beverage sales;
- You will have experience in training and coaching in hospitality;
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service;
- Previous experience in a multi-faceted, fast paced business;
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry;
- Experience in preparation and closure of restaurant.