Project Manager – Traditional Owner Partnerships Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager – Traditional Owner Partnerships to join our team.
- Provide administrative support to the team including grants administration and contract management;
- Support project monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities;
- Support the integration of the Traditional Owner Partnerships team with the broader GBRF Projects and Partnerships teams;
- Project manage a portfolio of Traditional Owner led Reef protection on-ground projects.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills;
- Project Management qualifications or equivalent experience;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Culturally competent working knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, beliefs, observances, practices and decision-making;
- Good written and verbal communications;
- Monitoring and evaluation experience is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals, groups and management;
- Budget management.