Privacy Incident Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Privacy Incident Manager to join our team.
- Recognize when issues are more systemic and work with partners or product teams to prevent these incidents in the future;
- Respond to incoming incident reports, triage them, and lead an organized response with our partners until closure using team procedures;
- During non-operational times, work on privacy related projects to improve Google’s privacy posture;
- Operate on a business hour rotation with other team members to respond to incoming incidents;
- Translate and summarize technical conversations to non-technical audiences, communicating high severity issues to senior leadership.
- Experience performing data analysis and SQL understanding;
- Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience in privacy, security, or compliance principles or relevant technologies;
- Experience working on Privacy technical issue within Privacy Engineering or Privacy Compliance;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 2 years of experience in the domain of Privacy or Security.